Security systems include control panels,
You’ll get peace of mind knowing your family is protected with a security system when you automate your home. Security systems include control panels, keypads, sensors, sirens, locks, lights, access control and more. You can choose an integrated wired system or an easy-to-install wireless automated house system.
- Sirens scare away intruders, and notify neighbors and authorities of burglary or fire.
- Protect your family and home from fire with advanced smoke detectors that talk to your security or automation system.
- Control your locks remotely, even from your cell phone.
Sensors detect motion, temperature, light and more. Their uses when you automate your home are almost endless …
- Motion sensors can be installed on walls, on ceilings, in light switches, outdoors and more.
- Incorporate door and window sensors into your security system, and use them as automation sensors when you are at home.
- Glass break sensors alert your security system when a window is broken.
- Perimeter sensors alert you when a person crosses your property line.
- Driveway alerts let you know when visitors arrive.
- Light sensors know when it’s light or dark. If it gets dark, lights turn on and then off again a few hours later.
- Flood sensors know if the washer or water heater breaks, and can even automatically shut off the water supply before a potential disaster.
Video & Cameras
- Monitor your home with surveillance cameras. Choose from cameras that see in the dark, large and small cameras, bullet, dome and hooded cameras, and hidden cameras! Some cameras are even wireless!
- View your home from any computer over the Internet from any PC or smart phone.
- Install a camera at your front door to see who’s knocking.
- Time lapse and digital video recorded keep a log of what goes on around your home.
- Monitors let you watch different areas of the house, like the pool area or nursery. Simple modulators even allow you to watch the video on your TV.